18 Jul Everyday Cybercrime: What you can do about it
Posted at 12:00h in Data Backup & Security
17 minute video on Cybercrime explains how easy it is for criminals to access your information:
- Just by uploading a photo from your phone someone can tell where you’ve (possibly where you live) been within 50′.
- Just trying to connect to a wireless network with your phone, laptop, or tablet someone can tell where you’ve been.
- A quick look at how malware can actually get on your PC.
- Most viruses come from small business websites and e-mails.
- Do you and your staff know what to do in the event of a breach? 9 parts of an effective cyber incident response plan.
- Is your staff clear on what is acceptable use of business technology?